The Energy Research Group initially aims at addressing the following questions:
- What steps must be taken to support the European Union’s goal of developing a common energy market in the BSR?
- What measures are required to support energy system interconnectivity beyond national borders?
- How can we coordinate common activities in the construction of offshore wind parks?
- What is the potential for establishing a meshed grid system that includes offshore wind parks?
- What measures must be taken to develop energy security in the BSR? What is the role of NordStream2 in this context?
- How can the countries of the BSR agree on common energy policy for a clean energy transition?
- How can we increase active public engagement to advance a clean energy transition in the BSR?